Coming up this Saturday, 23rd March 2019, three hours of sequence-based practice with a particular focus on integrating and unifying the three elements that constitute life: body, breath and mind.
This morning workshop will include:
* a extended and invigorating asana practice, focused on focus on integrating body, breath and mind.
* a range of pranayama practices to energise and relax the body and mind; and
* a closing yoga nidra relaxation.
This workshop is not suitable for absolute beginners, but if you regularly attend my classes you will be fine 🙂
* Mats provided, or bring your own
* Teas, coffee and soft drinks available
* Please note that there won’t be any cake at this workshop, due to the nature of the practices with which we’ll be working
* Advance booking £20
Book your place now by emailing email@example.com or texting/calling on 07840 149651.